Belief isn’t knowledge. Those who claim faith is what you need to believe, and this belief equals to truth, are all in a logical fallacy, because faith and belief are outside of the binary simplicity of truth. Truth can only be verified by knowledge. It doesn’t mean there is no God, but there is no actual knowledge of its existence. Based on that, a society that prescribes a social norm and an accepted morality based on what it believes as true is actually philosophically wrong to do so. The only knowledge one should believe in is that when you kill someone you forcibly stop their right to being. The right to be is based on the absolute fact you are aware.
Thick Skin T
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BIVqFZYhPWl/ 1 year ago
- @ThreeCare thanks Lisa just checking if phone was not the problem 2 years ago
- @ThreeCare is your network down in courtmacsherry west cork today? 6 June 2015. No service all day 2 years ago
- @ThreeIreland no service in west cork today? 6 June 2015 2 years ago
- @AskAIB Is the branch network closed today Good Friday? met a few unhappies incl me wanting to lodge actual cash 2 years ago